Pages

Saturday 7 May 2011

there is nothing id do better than revenge.

 ♥ hello everyone
sorry haven't been posting much,
had school all week.only three weeks left though
so happy (:
so heres just a few pictures i took..












♥ first time i ever made cupcakes without fail,uber proud.

 ♥ tried nail marbling and love how it turned out,beauty uk and boots purple,
go subscribe to the genius behind thiss youtube.com/mysimplelittlepleasures.

♥ so much choccy from easter,ill never be able for it all haha,so melting it and making rice
crispie cakes (:

♥ nail polish from boots,over barry m cobalt blue,lovee it,so much prettier in person when
the lights shines on it 

6 comments:

  1. I ADOREEEE YOUR BLOG!
    I GAVE YOU A STYLISH BLOGGER AWARD FOR IT!
    COME TO MY PAGE AND CHECK IT OUT!
    YOU DESERVED IT!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the nails babe - look gorg :D
    MMM chocolate ahaha now I'm in that junk food mood lool xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii i've just discovered your blog and I lovee it! :)
    I awarded you with the Stylish Blogger Award ^^
    check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete